The Youth Village
The Youth Village is an accommodation centre for young pilgrims. It is a place where you can meet other young people in a community environment. It is an integral part of the Sanctuary.
It is situated in a secure (night guard) park of 37 acres of greenery in a pleasant natural
setting, a short distance from the Sanctuary.
• Open from Easter to the end of October. Outside this period, we can provide
alternative accommodation within the Sanctuary domain.
• The Youth Village is accredited by the Ministry of Youth and Sports.
• in buildings (rooms, dormitories), 2 chalets (16 places each) : total capacity 350 people.
• camping (with your own equipment) : total capacity 2000 campers.
Various places for prayer and sharing available for groups:
• Chapel of Our Lady of Mount Carmel and Meeting Tent
• Mount of the Beatitudes (amphitheatre)
• Salle Siloë (meeting room) and Chapiteau Belledonne (for festive evening vigils)
• At the self-service restaurant in the Youth Village (by specific reservation)
• or by hiring an equipped kitchen and refectory (for groups of 50 to 100)
• or by using the community kitchen and refectory available free of charge (for
small groups or campers or lone pilgrims who lodge in the Village)
At your disposal:
• Washing machines, cold rooms, free parking (cars and coaches).
• Shuttle service: Youth Village -Sanctuary (subject to conditions).
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
or +33 (0)220.127.116.11.95