Coming on an organised pilgrimage
A pilgrimage is made up of sick and able-bodied pilgrims. It is organised by someone who is directly appointed by the Church.
To find out the name of your local Pilgrimage Director, you should contact your local priest or:
Conference of Lourdes Pilgrimage Directors of Great Britain
Rev. G. Breen, Pilgrimage Director
Birmingham Lourdes Pilgrimage
Holy Trinity Catholic Church 69 Lichfield Road,Sutton Coalfield,
West Midlands, B74 2NU
United Irish Pilgrimages to Lourdes
President: Fr. Paul Fleming
36 Glenholm Park
Belfast BT8 6LP
Our Lady of Lourdes Hospitality - North American Volunteers
President: Marlene Watkins
Office (315) 476-0026 / Fax (419) 730-4540
For Pilgrimage and Volunteer Opportunities:
P. O. Box 3820 Syracuse, NY 13220 USA
1118 Court Street Suite 44 / Syracuse, NY 13208
Website : www.lourdesvolunteers.org
For the pilgrimages organizers : Disabled Pilgrims Service
In the Sanctuary, near to the "calvaire des Bretons", there is the Disabled Pilgrims Service (OCH) where you can find :
- testimonials of disabled persons
- a training for the new or young hospitaliers : how to take care of a disabled, old or sick person? Very concrete answers based on the encounters between Mary and Bernadette.
- meetings for the families suffering from handicap or disease : sharing experience, information and help for the "after-Lourdes".
- information about mental illness
- tools of sensitization of handicap : videos, sign language workshop… for everyone, children and adults as well.
Disabled Pilgrims Service- OCH
Porte Saint-Michel 65100 Lourdes
Tél : + 33 (0)05 62 42 79 92
Horaires : 9h30- 12h and 14h-18h (except Sunday and Monday morning)
Send an e-mail